Deadpool's Biggest Fan Deadpool's Biggest Fan

Sweet to see this gem pop up. Wish things had panned out differently for ya, this series deserved more recognition than it recieved.

You make great stuff man, thanks for sharing your work and I hope you never stop

Purgatory Dreams - Tape One Purgatory Dreams - Tape One

I just watched a horror movie on a NES and I liked it!

Sweet concept and direction. Now the wait for the second tape and beyond

Clockworkpixel responds:

thank you :) Tape two is in production now

A Really Cool Girl A Really Cool Girl

Jerry on the wall set the tone!

Krampus Slots Krampus Slots

I hope this slot pays out! I wish I could have kept playing just because the artwork was so good on the machine itself, I loved the handle.

Super cool of you all to donate games too. Thank you lord Krampus

Lemmings HTML5 Lemmings HTML5

This is great, a few months ago I was reading an article, I forget where, about the creation of Lemmings from its fathers so to speak. It made me want to play it again after so many years.

I didn't look super hard, but the only version I found lacked sound, took a long time to load for whatever reason, not to mention how glitchy it was.

This is awesome, brought me back to '91 sitting in my third grade class before school started, during many a recess and always during free time. 3 years later we where all playing Simcity 2000 instead, but I will always have a soft spot for blowing up green haired albinos who like dresses *I know thats not what they are, its a joke, no need to message me NG viewers*

I only took half a star off for not adding a little something extra to make it your version, like a special power, or just something unique that you added in there.

Other than that, from how it plays to how the music sounds, A#1 guy!

Flappy Fowl Flappy Fowl

So you looked at the internet and said "there are not enough flappy bird clones in the world, best make my own version and make sure its extra shitty"

Whats next from you? A madness movie? Maybe a Game Grumps animation? Ohh what about a sprite flash where Mario and Sonic fight?

Just quit.

Nobody's Secret Nobody's Secret

Gave me chills! Makes me want to animate something in a forest, too bad I cant draw, but I can write something... giving me inspiration for sure!

vibe-newgrounds responds:

When I made a music video for this track, I used images of forest in various states. :)

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

Lyrical genius! Going to animate something to this now? I hope so anyway.

This song CRACKS me up, thats right, I went for the low hanging fruit of puns...... so sorry

Small Girl, Big Stick Small Girl, Big Stick

Big stick, looks like she already lost a toe swinging that tree stump.

Buy some shoes!

Euline Walk Cycle Euline Walk Cycle

Its so cliche but I hear the Bee Gees Stayin Alive in my head when I watch this.

So her name, is it pronounced with like a southern accent like, U-Leen or more phonetic to how you spell it?

cecameron responds:

You-leen, yup!

Somewhere Other Chapter 16-21 Somewhere Other Chapter 16-21

Because nothing says discreet like yellow scarves and hats with 4 foot brims ;) Does this mean Burt lost his title of Bandit?!

cecameron responds:

Blester is still fairly new too, Burts gotta earn that scarf!