A Really Cool Girl A Really Cool Girl

Jerry on the wall set the tone!

Somewhere Other: Hum Somewhere Other: Hum

Grats on the frontpage! It's long overdue!

This was beautiful! Poor Tacker!

cecameron responds:

Thanks so much! Tacker has twice as many problems than he had before 8)

Happy Boy Episode 3 Happy Boy Episode 3

FINALLY! Thank you so much. This series amuses me to no end! So delightfully sinister and dark with a hard candy shell.

Bravo! Really appreciate you sticking with HB and giving us a gem of an animation. You rock, keep the funny comming!

Gravity falls Tribute to Stan twins Gravity falls Tribute to Stan twins

Oh my god, right in the damn feels. I hate you, you're as bad as Alex. Why did you do this to me?!?! -sobs innconsoleably-

YouTube Red Reality - DAGames YouTube Red Reality - DAGames

I saw this hit the portal and though "oh man this is gonna be funny, the Reaction video he did the other day was great!" Then I watched this.

Cmon man, this is just copy pasta. I don't need more pasta, my internet carbs are already in the danger zone! I still got a chuckle out of it, but not as much as I feel like I should have.

You're super funny, it sucks to see you go lazy about it. 2.5 off for the copy paste style of animation, but the humor earned one star back. Work to your potential, but stay funny!

Black Bart: No Evil 018 Black Bart: No Evil 018

Leaving us on a cliffhanger, as always. You do have a way of keeping me on the edge of my seat with this series! Though I always feel like I'm missing pieces. Do you post other parts of the story else where? I can't help but feel lost half the time but still drawn in like a ship in a whirlpool.

Can't wait for the next season. Thanks as always for your hard work and wonderful animation!

Don't Vote For Donald Trump Don't Vote For Donald Trump

Charge your phone!

If I want to or If I don't want to If I want to or If I don't want to

Neat idea, too much copy pasta. Seems a shame to let such an interesting premise waste away like this. It it was longer and not so recycled from the first part of the animation I'd vote at least 4.

A bit of voice acting would not hurt either, but at least use speech bubbles or subtitles instead of flash cuts to text old cinema style.

Hope you polish this up and resubmit it soon! I want to 5 this thing!

The Autonomic Nervous System The Autonomic Nervous System

Nice job! I hope you get an A+ in your class when you give this presentation! Unless you just made it for jollies, in which case, I give you an A++

Toons These Days: Ep 65 Toons These Days: Ep 65

5 stars just for Robotnick as Immortan Joe. That should be a show in and of itself!